The multi-layered structured GrafiWrap Carbon films are mainly used for emphasizing certain car parts (such as mirrors, spoilers, etc…). In this way, they give your vehicle an exclusive character. Because of the structure of the material, special attention should be paid to a correct application method.
- Number of colours: 8
- Film thickness: 145 microns
- Backing paper: 145 gramme PE coated paper
- Adhesive: solvent based acrylic adhesive
- Air Escape
- Expected life span: 3-5 years
- CBx05 (mother of pearl - air escape)
- CBx14 (raspberry - air escape
- CBx19 (grey blue - air escape)
- CBx25 (bronze - air escape
- CBx40 (silver - air escape)
- CBx41 (gold - air escape)
- CBx80 (black - air escape)
- CBx82 (anthracite - air escape)
Wrapping cars, boats, aeroplanes and other objects. Interior decoration.
Partial car wrap. Wrapped with a cast carbon film, the spoiler gets a very exclusive look.
Partial car wrap. GrafiWrap cast carbon films allow you to wrap extremely curved or rounded objects.
Partial car wrap. By wrapping only certain decorative elements you create a very special and eye-catching effect.
GrafiWrap cast carbon films allow you to change the look of your kitchen or bathroom cabinets completely.
Partial car wrap. Rounded corners and deep indents are no problem for GrafiWrap cast carbon films.